Join Us In Service- Become a Kiwanian
Benefits of Membership
Kiwanis offers an opportunity for personal involvement in the leadership and improvement of the community, the nation, and world. While service is what Kiwanians are known for, their club offers much more. Meetings and projects provide fellowship that is sincere and lasting. New members quickly learn that the benefits of membership increase with their level of participation in their club. They find the "Kiwanis Connection" to be an excellent fit in their personal and professional lives.
Membership in a Kiwanis club connects a person with the community and other individuals he or she wouldn't otherwise know. Club members learn about developments and happenings in their community during their regular club gatherings. They also enjoy new social and business networking opportunities with the wide variety of members in their club. And, together, they combine their interests and skills to improve their community in ways that make a real impact in the lives of others, particularly children.
If you believe our children are the future, take pride in your community, want to reach out to those in need and you enjoy meeting new people, Kiwanis is for you.
Through Kiwanis Clubs throughout the World, members are:
• Enhancing the quality of life in the community
• Building enduring friendships through service to others
• Enhancing the lives of children
• Participating in fun and fellowship
• Sharpening leadership skills by overcoming challenges
• Developing business contacts through networking opportunities
• Gaining insight into local and international issues
• Attaining a greater appreciation of their own talents and successes
Requirements for Kiwanis Membership
Membership in Kiwanis is open to men and women who are interested in their community and other people. Kiwanians are engaged in education, government, banking, marketing, agriculture, international trade, non-profit organizations, and many other fields. They are corporate officers, managers, small business owners, and self-employed professionals. They are young individuals embarking on careers, successful executives, and active retirees.
Members contribute dues as determined by the club dues structure. Dues are assessed monthly. The Kiwanis Club of Marietta meets weekly each Thursday at noon.
- Membership in the Baton Rouge (Downtown) Kiwanis Club, Louisiana/Mississippi/West Tennessee District, and the International Organization
- Weekly Lunch Meetings at the Woman's Club on Thursdays at noon
- Invitation to special events including Spring Crawfish Boil, Holiday Party, Kiwanis Family nights
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact on the community
Standard Membership - $20 per month for the 1st year; $60 a month thereafter
Young Member - $20 a month until age 40; $60 a month thereafter
Submit membership completed membership applications to email@example.com